Pages

Monday 28 March 2016

Happy Easter !







HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY! 


I hope everyone had a relaxing yet exciting weekend, making the most of your long weekend off work (for most). You've got to love an English Bank Holiday, It feels like the streets are a happier place. 
This reminds me of the feeling you used to get when school would finish for the Holidays and you'll share that smug glance with friends. I love going out into London and sharing the Pubs with people that are also making the most of our beautiful Bank Holidays, celebrating together. 

My weekend consisted of late evenings and even later lie ins. I'm a typical Cancerian so I love the rain when I can snuggle up at home with the ones I love or the ONE I love and enjoy our time off together without a care in the world. 
I've had Pancakes two days in a row, Two Waitrose Free From Easter eggs (yummy)plus two Pizzas as I gave them up for lent ; ) 

Here are my Easter Essentials- 











Glasses- £3 each from Waitrose. I love the Vintage look of these glasses and the colour, bargain!
The middle Glass reminds me of a Cocktail glass, they wash well and the bubbly effect makes them stand out from the rest. 

Umbrella was a Christmas Present, something I keep in my car, especially over the Easter Weekend.


Cute Plant my Mum bought lol and my two Unicorns TY. The White one is called Pegasus and the Pink one is called Magic. 
The head band on Pegasus is from Topshop, I wore this all day Easter Sunday haha




This is what I got up to on Easter Sunday, modelling my Pretty Little Thing Jacket and my new Tupac Topshop T x














This Jacket is so stylish and chic, it's a Crystal kind of Jacket! I love styling this with either bright and vibrant colours or plain colours to help make the jacket the main focus. Its comfortable to wear and very well made. 

I have about 15 Tupac t-shirts (big fan), but this one has to be my favourite. It's very comfortable, the material is smooth and light and I love the worn dip dye effect on the T.





After the shoot, me and my man went to Pizza Hut to of course have some more Pizza. 
I haven't been to Pizza Hut since I changed my diet due to my Intolerances so I was excited to try out their Gluten Free pizza base and Goats cheese topping. It has to be my favourite one by far. The crust was thick and tasty which can be hard to find when it comes to Gluten Free pizzas. The pepperoni was lovely as was the Goats cheese layered under it and just enough tomato.
It's hard to try 'new food' as such, when you come across restaurants that do not cater to particular allergies at all and sometimes if they do; you'd rather the all wheat and dairy option, but this was filing and taste FULL. It was the perfect way to end my bank holiday weekend. 




YUM!

Happy Easter everyone and God Bless x















CCX

No comments:

Post a Comment