Pages

Sunday 3 April 2016

OOTW- Pink Blush

Yes I am still addicted to Velvet but I also love this new Crushed Velvet dress that I bought from Missguided a few weeks ago. 
This blog is about Crushed Velvet but not just my dress in particular, this can be for all different kinds of Crushed Velvet- colour, style etc...
It's also about my new boots which I bought last week from a shop I found online called Ego. 
I was desperate for a Pink patent version of the Public Desire boots that are everywhere at the moment! I bought a flesh coloured pair at first and completely regretted it as they blended in with my pale skin tone. So I went back to the drawing board to find these babies and this is how I styled them- 













I especially love the Pink Heel on these and the fit. They're incredibly comfortable and would work great for a night out on the town minus the pain of usual heels! 













This look is more of a Winter/Autumn look, I always wear black tights with these type of dresses and a belt to add some shape. I love chunky Gold belts and Jewellery with this look and of course my amazing Fur coat.

Enjoy! 



CCX


No comments:

Post a Comment