Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

My Everyday Makeup

When I say everyday I mean everyday since I was 15!! The only thing that has changed is my eyeliner being thinner, I used to have it thicker and longer like an Punk Rocker. 

The inspiration to this everyday look always was- Anime characters (the big eyes and flick by the side of the eye)
Plus- Pixel Chicks! The kids game who also have those eyes lol 








  • First I put on my Eyeliner. I've been using this eyeliner since day 1, its long lasting, cheap, comfortable to wear and easy to apply. 




  • Then I apply my mascara. YSL is my all time favourite, I have quite long lashes and this mascara extends them even more and lasts all day. I never apply my make up twice. 






  • Then I apply my eyeshadow all over my lid, which is always white but never a certain brand. Each time it runs out I buy any brand, whichever I find first! 
  • My applicator is from Charles Fox I've used this brush for years and love its shape, heres a similar brush- 





  • Then I apply another random brand of mixed eye shadows (involving blue). As you can see the blue shades have been used the most, I press the blue onto the side of each eye (above the flick) to add some colour. I've tried many colours on the sides of my eyes but I've always preferred blue as my eyes are blue. I feel it brightens the eye. 






  • Then I reapply my eyeliner as the eyeshadow dusts over it and then I brush my Estee Lauder powder onto my cheeks and i'm done! 






I know this is a very simple blog and it's hard to explain when you're not filming yourself but my make up routine is pretty simple so I hope you enjoyed it! 







CCX

No comments:

Post a Comment