Pages

Monday 19 December 2016

Black Friday Purchases




Finally all my Black Friday purchases have arrived ! I wanted to share my incredible deals with you all and what I couldn't wait to wear over this Christmas season. Enjoy!





Firstly I bought these cute Unicorn candles for my new bedside cabinet. The Mermaid candle is from Missguided and I was pleasantly surprised with the design of this product. It's a beautiful smelling candle with sparkles in it, plus it sets a cool beach vibe in my bedroom that I love!
The Mermaid candle is currently sold out but usually comes back in the next few days, here are their similar products- https://www.missguided.co.uk/pink-christmas-stag-scented-candle 

The Unicorn shaped pink candle and the Unicorn cup candle are both from Primark, check out their latest 'Shelf products' they're fun and affordable like the products above. 





Next is my River Island top and Missguided leather trousers, I love this outfit together plus the Leather trousers are so comfortable I couldn't wait to get my hands on these. 






My beautiful PLT Satin dress, I'm loving the slip dress trend right now I think anyone can pull this look off and I love that PLT have designed a more creative style with this dress. The Tiger on the front finishes the look off, I like to wear this with some heavy gold jewellery or even a cute choker, plus my fur coat and some heels. 


My first trip into the NEW Missguided store in Westfields I purchased this beautiful fur coat, I actually bought this in a size 4 when I'm really a size 8/10. I only did this because I preferred the fit of the coat and love the shorter length. 
This colour is to die for! Money well spent ;) 









This is my cute choker that I feel has a retro 80s vibe. BABE POWER! 





This Pink shirt is from the Missguided Galore range which is right up my street! This was a hard shirt to buy due to the shut down of the site with their 50% off day. I ended up buying this shirt whilst in a club in Shoreditch, thats how crazy I am for fashion! 






I've always wanted a pair of the crushed velvet boots and when I saw the amazing Pretty Little Thing sale, I just had to get these. They're so well made and very comfortable, these will certainly keep your legs warm during the Christmas season. 
Plus my sexy jeans also from PLT the Khloe ripped jeans... 


This is my Tupac top from PLT which I wore yesterday whilst shopping in the Missguided store also purchased in the Black Friday sale ;) 





This amazing jersey dress is mainly for those comfy days or work days for me when I'm running errands. 






Last but not least my cute Missguided faux leather skirt. This was also an item that I had my eye on for a while so as soon as the Black Friday sales came around I was hitting checkout! 
You'll probably see me in most of these outfits over this Christmas period. 

Hope you enjoyed this Blog !





CCX

No comments:

Post a Comment