Pages

Friday 9 June 2017

How I style animal print (Faux)

Hey everyone, so to start I absolutely LOVE Animal print or any print at that matter but my style mainly includes Animal prints.
Here's me sharing some of my new purchases plus my favourite animal print pieces and how I style them.
With a bold print you have to make sure you tone down the rest of the look, or just go full out with a full body of print and a plain shoe. Me? I'm all about bold and I love making a statement with these latest fashion pieces, below I am going to explain why I styled this way and how to switch up each look from a day time to an evening vibe. Enjoy ! 

Look One- The Zebra Slays!

This shirt is from a lovely lady on Depop, I found this while scrolling through my search for more Animal prints and I couldn't believe the condition of this shirt, its very well made plus comfortable to wear. 
Even though the print itself is enough of a statement I styled this with a chunky Gold belt from PLT to pinch in my waist to add some shape, plus my new and favourite pair of jeans may I add from Missguided. 
They are tight and light! Just what I wanted.
The black sparkly boots finish off my look and a sexy red lip to suit my oh so pale skin. 
This could be a night out on the town, chilling in a bar, popping to shoreditch/camden for a drink kind of look. 
OR you can die this down with leggings, some vans or pumps and take off the belt for a more sexy baggy shirt look.
I would also change this look by scraping my hair up in a thick bun with some chunky Gold earrings and keep the red lip. Mwah!







Look Two- The Red Leopard

Where do I start with my sexy red Leopard. Well my Missguided faux leather trousers are to absolutely live for! The inside has a nice cotton feel so are very comfortable to slide into but I must say, you will enjoy these on a very cold evening as you can get hot quite easily, plus you will look it! ;)
I styled this statement piece with a sexy red high neck River Island top, and my small Gold name necklace chain. 
Then finished this off with my sparkly black boots seen in the look above ^^... need I say more?






Look Three- The Pink Snake

I love this playsuit from PLT its very comfortable and tight to the body, the print being pink was a must have for me! I can't turn down my favourite print with my favourite colour. I love the sexy choker collar with a scoop of boobage on the side haha!
I styled this with my Missguided pink jeans and my crushed velvet boots. I added a PLT Versace looking Gold belt to add some bling! I love my Gold belts as you can see plus my chunky Gold bracelets.

I feel you can pull off the two textures in this outfit, one being the print and the second being the crushed velvet. Since the boots are a casual light pink it finished off the statement of the playsuit and the boldness it brings. I added my Kurt Geiger snakeskin bag to this look as well. 







Look Four- Snakeskin casual slay!

I'm not going to lie I asked for these boots for Christmas because I was on a Friends Boxset marathon around that time and I was vibing big time on Rachel's style throughout the seasons. I'm the biggest Friends fan you'll ever meet, shamefully most of my jokes are a Friends gag which I will happily remind you about and act a whole scene out lol. 
Rachel wears these boots with a short skirt and shirt so there I am searching on my phone for snake skin boots and River Island comes through! 
Again I do love my prints and these boots are my casual print aka not as bold as the first few looks. This is great Autumn wear when you style it with jeans, a band or artist tee and a cute duster. 
I love my Duster coats I have one in blue, Leopard print and Pink! I threw this look together to show the versatility of the boots and to let you know how comfortable they are!
They hug your legs in all the right places plus they make me feel like Rachel.. Sad I know.
If you are lucky enough to shop on the New York city streets these boots are the right comfort and style you'll need to slay that shopping trip. 







I hope you've enjoyed these looks! Catch me on Insta- ccwhitegold and let me know what you'd like to see more of and how you style your animal prints. 











CCX







No comments:

Post a Comment