Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

What I Got For My Birthday





I'm 25! And still feeling 18... 

When did my teens slip away? I'm literally at that age where I'm definitely old enough to buy alcohol *cries* 
My Birthday was most definitely one of my favourites, I was absolutely spoilt all day plus my Birthday landed on a Saturday so everyone was happy. I woke up to Stevie Wonder singing to me plus a room filled with Mermaid and Unicorn wrapping paper haha. Not only did my Partner spoil me all day he decorated his house with balloons and Unicorns to top it all off! 
My Mum did ask- "are you 25 or 5?!"
So now onto the good stuff, heres all my beautiful presents plus the links if you feel inspired!

<3 




Pick and Mix Gifts.



Perfume of course is a must especially when it's a Rihanna one. I smelt this when out shopping and loved it, it has a very sweet smell too it and last's all day. 
https://www.superdrug.com/Fragrance/Perfume-For-Women/Perfume-Gift-Sets/Rihanna-RiRi-Crush-Eau-de-Parfum-30ml-Gift-Set/p/711637?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PX%2520-%2520GSC%2520-%2520Brand&utm_term=4583657818039348&utm_content=Fragrance&gclid=CNiSj_6zudUCFQgAGwodU1YI3A&gclsrc=ds 





My friends know me too well and both these presents were from 2 different friends. They both bought me SO much Unicorn and Mermaid accessories I was lost for words. I love this hair brush and my beautiful clutch bag. Shamefully I can't get the links for these but I'm sure you'll see the clutch bag in New Look!





I love Paramore so my wonderful friend bought me this Album to add to my collection. It's certainly not like their usual music but I love the change in genres and as always the lyrical content is spot on. 




I have a drawer full of body moisturisers but I had to try this one out. Soap and Glory are one of my favourite brands, this one doesn't only moisturise but it has a beautiful smell too it. You'll find this in Boots. 




Books.


Books on top of books! I will never say no to books when it comes to these occasions so an amazon search left me with this selection of books that my family kindly bought for me. I can't wait to get stuck in and maybe publish more reviews? 
Coleen Hoover is an incredible Author so I'll keep you posted on my favourite reads in the future. 




This may seem like a random gift; I feel like every home has to have one of these in it. I asked for my Oxford Paperback to help me learn new words when writing plus to help my Poetry which I also have on my other Blog- The Closet Mind.



Writing Awake the Dreamweaver was recommended to me to help inspire more creative ideas for stories and to help inspire my Poetry as well. Check it out- 
Its filled with daily tasks to help inspire your stories, I'm excited to start.


Milk and Honey was given to me by my Uncle as he knows I love my Poetry. I'm always inspired when reading other Poetry especially from Poets whose work I haven't read before. My two favourite poets are Carol Anne Duffy and Pablo Neruda. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Milk-Honey-Rupi-Kaur/dp/144947425X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1501706630&sr=1-1&keywords=milk+and+honey+rupi+kaur 








This whole selection of books are from my favourite Authors, I have allot of reading to do! 






Main Present.


My main present from my Parents was this amazing Canon Selphy printer. It prints pictures off of your phone all you need to do is connect it to your bluetooth then choose your pictures! The quality is amazing and it's great that it prints onto photo paper. So I can store these into an album instead of the cloud!





Fashion.




 These trousers are so comfortable and I love the buttons down the side, apparently we used to wear these in the 90s? 
I love the fit and the material is light but thick and strong at the same time. I styled these with my thigh high red boots but you can also dress these down with some cute flats.




My sexy Ego boots! I have styled these with shift dresses and high waisted jeans with a crop top. 
I'm usually a 6 in pointed toe but the boot itself was baggy for my legs so I risked the 6 for a 5 and they fit fine. 




I LOVE this whole outfit! I feel like somebody off Clueless which is definitely one of my favourite films for Fashion. The bodysuit is from PLT, I got this in a 10 for the length and the material is nice and thick so I won't rip these like I always do tights! 


My Family know I love my animal print, I love the ruffles on this skirt and how cute this whole outfit looks together!




Who didn't die for this whole Missguided collection? I couldn't wait to get my hands on this entire collection and what great timing! :D
I was pleasantly surprised at the material of this top and how thick it is, it's nice knowing that a print like this won't fade in the wash. The caption is very much me! I styled this with my Missguided jeans and my cute pink pom pom heels to finish off my 'Barbie' look ;)
Shamefully this has all sold out I'm not surprised but hopefully it'll come back as we all need more! 




This beautiful suit isn't a usual colour for me but I really like this fit. I think it suits a taller person like myself and I can't help but feel very sophisticated and tall in it!






I love this flowy skirt for my upcoming holiday! It looks like an old fashioned apron and the material feels like my Nans vintage clothes haha! I mean this in a good way.
I styled this with vans and a basic crop ready for my travels, this is very comfortable and I can see this transformed with heels and a crop for an evening meal. 



These are my cute Barbie shorts again from the Missguided range. I'm looking forward to styling these on Holiday. 




My final gift was this amazing dress from the Premium range at PLT. 
When this new range came out I could of bought the whole lot and my  Partner said I could pick out a dress to wear on the special day and this is what I picked :D I'm a very lucky girl! 
The details on this dress are why I love it so much and the quality is a great bonus, it's definitely worth the money. All you have to do is search Premium on PLT and i'm sure you'll be blown away too. 





I guess turning 25 wasn't so bad! ;) 








CCX 

No comments:

Post a Comment