Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Free From Pancake Mix

Happy Pancake Day! 

Yesterday I couldn't wait to get home from work so I could skip dinner and pig out on Pancakes. (Cheat Day)
I don't know how everyone likes their pancakes but this is how I like mine. (wheat free and dairy free)

All you need is:

- Almond Milk 
- Plain White Free from Gluten Flour 
- Weighing scales
- Jug 
- 1 Egg 
- Whisk 


So first you get your weighing scales and put 4oz of flour in, then move that into a bowl. Then add your egg to the bowl. Then use your jug to measure 1/2 a pint of your almond milk then slowly pour that into the bowl whilst stirring with the whisk. 

Whisk til all the lumps have gone and til the mixture is nice and bubbly and smooth, and thats it! 






Twinings Swiss hot chocolate mix is free from dairy. So I like to sprinkle that on my Pancakes with sugar, lemon juice and syrup! It seriously doesn't taste any different to a normal Pancake, it's just healthier I'm sure. Heres my finished Pancake 




Yummy ! I hope you all enjoyed Pancake Day... now you know this recipe you can make it Pancake week ; ) 



CCX

No comments:

Post a Comment