Pages

Monday 1 February 2016

Mummys Winter Spicy Chicken Stew

So my Mum is absolutely incredible when it comes to making Free From Meals. I couldn't be more thankful for all she has done for me, considering I started my new eating regime at 17/18 years old and instantly my Mum took on the task and made all these wonderful meals that I never thought i'd eat again like- Lasagne, pizza, Tagliatelle, spaghetti bolognese etc 

These are just some of my favourites and it is hard to ensure that I have a balanced diet especially being a gym goer like myself.

All the meals shown will be my Mums recipe or me making my Mums food haha. It is incredibly inspiring and I hope others like me (wheat/gluten/dairy free)  will find this as easy as I do, and that I can make this journey as easy as possible. Thanks to my Mummy!


Mummys Winter Spicy Chicken Stew-  


- Onions 
- Carrot
- Parsnip
- Sweede
- Celery
- Potato + sweet Potato
- Chicken stock 
- Vegetable stock cube 
- seasoned with Garlic/Salt/Pepper
- A tsp of Cumin 
-  Sprinkle of Chilli Flakes
- bag of Rocket (which I don't like but it is my means of getting calcium) 
- bag of Rice (Uncle Bens)
- chopped up and cooked Chicken Breast (left over from Sunday Roast) hehe


We chucked all of the ingrediants except the rice and chicken into a pot, bought to the boil. Then simmered until vegetables were cooked, added cooked chicken and cooked rice then bought to the boil again. Then simmered and ate ! 
Simples. 

Heres some pictures of the finishing product- 








This tastes amazing, it's full of flavour and colour and is very healthy and filling. Couldn't ask for more. Please enjoy.  

Message me if you need any further details when making this. 

Love 

CCX




No comments:

Post a Comment