Pages

Monday 15 February 2016

Valentines Day x

Valentines Day is something I have always liked to celebrate in one way or another. Even when I was single I would use Valentines Day as a reason to buy myself some flowers or wear Red as its my favourite colour!

My Partner and I don't make a big deal out of Valentines Day we'll just go out to dinner or do something fun like we always do of a weekend, whether that be a bar, club or cinemas. This year we went out to a Turkish Restaurant for dinner and we was planning to go to a bar afterwards but my day begun with a migraine and shamefully I wasn't feeling myself.

Migrane cure -

Orange and Cranberry tea


Soap and Glory is my favourite




Outfit - 











Boots- Kurt Gieger 


My Valentine Forever and Always - 







My amazing gift- Skinny Dip bag





 I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and Valentines day x 




CCX

No comments:

Post a Comment