Pages

Monday 8 February 2016

Saatchi Sundays

This weekend my partner and I went to the Saatchi Gallery in Chelsea for the first time! 
I've always wanted to go since I saw some pop art work online that was there which I loved! 
Its extremely modern and unique from my experience in Galleries and I love that they update the gallery every couple of months to bring in new Art. Heres some of my favourites- 

























The last few are the original prints which you can buy. If you haven't been before and you love Art Galleries you must go. Even the area surrounding Saatchi is artistic and beautiful, and its right off Kings road so there's nice cafes and restaurants to go to afterwards. We spent the whole day there and left just before the rain came pouring down :) 


Heres my outfit- 






I apologise that the last two pictures came out funny as my camera lense had two oily stains on it and I couldn't get them off. But I did get to premier my new Blue dip dye! 

Top- River Island 
Jeans- Topshop 
Shirt- H&M
Red Suede Boots- Ebay 
Bag- Skinny Dip 


CCX

No comments:

Post a Comment